Monday 14 September 2015

"I'll Cook".... be my guest!

Where do I sign???

I've recently found out about a local chef in Bridge of Allan, Kenny Wilson, who cooks to 5 star standards in....wait for it.... your home! For a foodie who loves eating fine food just as much as she enjoys trying to create home made delicacies this is the best of every world. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you just can't beat a visit to your favourite restaurant - getting all dolled up for the experience - but typically, the best conversation, the heartiest laughter and the sharing of the silliest of secrets all happen round the household dining table with friends and family. This is where Kenny's new venture I'll Cook comes in...


 

Kenny, who has over 25 years experience cooking in some of the most prestigious locations in the world, such as Gleneagles Hotel and on the QE2, not only prides himself on his ability to craft as a chef but also to source the finest of ingredients locally, bearing food sustainability in mind. Kenny selects his produce from suppliers such as Gartmorn Farm, George Campbell's of Perth and Summer Valley,  plating up delights such as Home Smoked Duck, Isle of Skye Scallops, Slow Roasted Pork Belly, Scottish Cheeses and even deep fried ice-cream!! Excuse me, I'm salivating... 



 

Tableware is included so your table will look as bonnie as any in a high class bistro and Kenny is more than happy to explain each dish during service so you really will experience a night of true private dining. If the taste of Kenny's freshly baked gluten free bread is anything to go by, I know his food will be fantastic but then again, Prince Charles, Princess Ann and the late Queen Mother wouldn't eat just anyone's food would they? That surely is testament alone to the standards Kenny is bringing to your home based work top and table. 






Now, as I go to check my diary to book Kenny as soon as possible, I will leave you with a couple of images which will surely have you reaching for yours too.

Happy fine dining folks! x






No comments:

Post a Comment