Wednesday 11 November 2015

Bring the Smell of Highland Scotland Home!

Do you, like me, crave a wood burning fire at home yet cannot have one? Have you enjoyed a rural retreat in the Highlands of Scotland and the smell of wood fire and peat smoke brings back cosy memories? Or are you simply a Whisky buff who agrees with the statement "It's the peat that puts the soul into the spirit" and would like more of that in your own surroundings?

Well, if you can relate to any of the above,  Peatscence is certainly for you! I discovered it in the gift shop on a recent distillery tour and burning just two of these cones on the past 2 evenings has brought me great comfort and happiness - especially as it is sooooo bloody miserable outside, and dark so early!

Until we can afford to buy a country home of our own, this product will fool me into thinking I have it all already. And I'm OK with that....for now.


Don't forget to Like and Follow CouthieCantie on Facebook and Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment