Monday 9 March 2015

Product Review: Ainsley Harriott's Moroccan Tagine Dinner Kit

Hi folks- as you may have guessed, more often than not, I'm a 'from scratch' kinda girl. I make my own sauces, utilise herbs and natural ingredients for flavour and don't much trust what these corporate companies put in a jar or sachet so I was reluctant to try these dinner kits... however on some weekday nights a short cut is a must!

I won't go into the instructions of what I did or what to do (the back of the pack does a really good, easy to read, job of that) but what I would say is I'm mega impressed by what I produced and loved the flavours in this dish, as well as the level of heat without being too spicy.

Simple to follow, very tasty and filling is what this dinner kit was all about, with numbered packets and a step by step guide - it was ready under half an hour!

There are three kits in this range... A Lebanese Kofta and Spanish Paella sit alongside. I will be buying minced lamb later in the week to try the Kofta Kit so will report back then! (From a non- lamb lover it will be hit or miss).

I would thoroughly recommend these kits to anyone who is short of time or even fancies something different for dinner one night - the flavours are fabulous! Let me know what you think...

Happy Monday x

Note: these kits were purchased by me and I was not sponsored to review Ainsley Harriott's Moroccan Tagine  Dinner Kit.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great article. Any ideas on where I may purchase these kits ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there thanks for your feedback! I purchased this in Aldi at the time but have also seen in Tesco too. Maybe try online also? Thank you.

      Delete
  2. We bought a kit from Lidl. Tried it last night and was as impressed as you. Really delicious - will definitely buy again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meal but can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete